Another new Benni being built!

We are also SE Michigan. We ordered our boat at the Detroit Boat Show on Feb. 11 and build date is March 26th.

We are also SE Michigan. We ordered our boat at the Detroit Boat Show on Feb. 11 and build date is March 26th.
where at in SE Michigan, what lake do you boat on.. I boat on Belleville Lake

Ron

Ron
I live in Fenton, on Lake Fenton. 100% of my pontoon boating will be done there.

Ours was about 7 weeks. Ordered Feb 3, finalized deal the 10th and hope to have it delivered March 30. Better than I thought. I was figuring 8-10. I'm in manufacturing. ;)

That's going to be a beauty BTW.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ron
Just moved here from FL. Will be boating in the Commerce area on Union Lake and Long Lake.

Ordered my second Bennington today!

22SSi

150 Mercury FS

Express tube w/Lifting Strakes

XL package center tank

bronze

java/mocha palm carpet

teak table

double bimini

SS docking lights

G series helm

4 to 6 weeks build

Ordered my second Bennington today!

22SSi

150 Mercury FS

Express tube w/Lifting Strakes

XL package center tank

bronze

java/mocha palm carpet

teak table

double bimini

SS docking lights

G series helm

4 to 6 weeks build
Nice build, now relax, 4 to 6 may seam like a two year sentence. ;)

My 2575RCW arrived on the truck today! Now if my dealer can find the time to get it rigged, I should have it just in time for the good weather.

My dealer called this afternoon. My 2575 RCW left Elkhart this afternoon ! He expects it in the a.m. Having coffee and Krispy Cremes with him in the morning !

Can someone post a picture of the champagne with mocha palm carpet? That's what we ordered without seeing the combination on the showroom floor.

Can someone post a picture of the champagne with mocha palm carpet? That's what we ordered without seeing the combination on the showroom floor.
We did the same thing. Our boat has arrived at the dealer. As soon as it is preped I will get pictures and post them for you. Our seats were ordered in ivory.

The Champagne color is very classy, looked at a GCW with that at the dealers. Unfortunately it is a distance away from me

Got the build date today!

April 24th, they are telling me we should see the boat 2 or 3 weeks after the build date!

RiverBill
Build date has slipped a few days! New Build date is this Saturday 4/28. Dealer says I should see the boat May 7-11!

Still waiting

RiverBill

Got the motor mounted today !! Posted a couple pics. Having an inboard charger added and a couple other things. Should be ready by weekend. Gerry

Gerry,

That's the 1st pic I've seen of a big Honda mounted on a center walk through. Aesthetically, it looks awesome!

Thanks guys. That happens to be my dealers line. My previous Honda was the 115. First toon had a Yamaha 50 hp. Cannot say anything bad about any of them. Work for me ! Gerry

Back