Any experience with the digital Vee Three gauges?

dclboater

Reaction score
My boat (not delivered yet) has the Mercury Digital Vee Three gauges. It looks like it must be these https://www.veethree.com/products/digital-can-displays/r3/. Anyone have any experience? I'm not able to find a lot of info online and curious if anyone has them? Look pretty nice, but the service manager indicated he has only ever done one boat with them before and they are a bit difficult to set up in his opinion.

No clue but they look pretty sweet!

I’ve heard they are a love them if you like digital tech, and hate them if you prefer old analogue, kind of thing. I think they look awesome, but I drift in the prefer digital tech area myself. That said, I have NO experience with them. Sorry. I think there might be a couple members in here the past 2 years that “might” have them that will comment.

At least set up is likely on the dealer…so if difficult, ideally that is not a concern for you. Is there an online manual for them you can just learn them trial and error.

I’ve heard they are a love them if you like digital tech, and hate them if you prefer old analogue, kind of thing. I think they look awesome, but I drift in the prefer digital tech area myself. That said, I have NO experience with them. Sorry. I think there might be a couple members in here the past 2 years that “might” have them that will comment.

At least set up is likely on the dealer…so if difficult, ideally that is not a concern for you. Is there an online manual for them you can just learn them trial and error.
I'm in to tech so hopefully that will mean I'll love them! I did find a youtube video with a bit of a demo of how they work and seem like it should be pretty easy to navigate once they do the initial setup.

Once my boat is delivered I'll post back some photos/info in case anyone else is thinking about them in the future.

I'm in to tech so hopefully that will mean I'll love them! I did find a youtube video with a bit of a demo of how they work and seem like it should be pretty easy to navigate once they do the initial setup.

Once my boat is delivered I'll post back some photos/info in case anyone else is thinking about them in the future.
Sounds good! I am sure other members will really appreciate any future updates you share. I would love to learn more about them too. However, that knowledge is likley dangerous. It will probably cause me to want to upgrade my boat…something I cannot do. Ha!

Back