Anyone notice me missing for a while?

Wild and Free

Reaction score
Just checking in. Have not been on this site for a long while, I got an e-mail notice about a couple of comments on a photo in my album. I logged in to reply and figured I would stop in to say hi again. What's new here? Can't remember the last time I checked in must be a year or longer I'm guessing.

I noticed you went MIA. I was hoping it wasn't a job forced hiatus.

What's new? Just seeing a bunch of new beautiful boats being purchased, a lot of great new members too.

Nope job is plugging along busy as usual thanks to the outcome of the election, could have spelled disaster with the alternative I could have wound up in a soup line then. Just added 2 8 inch speakers and a new higher power stereo deck to handle the extra speakers and replaced the water pump on my engine and hit the water for the first time a week and a half ago. Earliest I have been on the water in several years. Toon was hailed on twice on the same side last year and the dealer put one new panel on but as usual Benny sent them a wrong one and then had the gall to want them to cobble it, dealer refused and requested Benny send the correct panel. I will post pics later, I am in limbo of leaving off all of the decals for the clean blacked out look. It currently doesn't have the decals on the one side yet pending the replacement of the front panel and I and the wife like the clean look of it without them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to hear things are going well. Bummer on the hail. Thin aluminum fencing wouldn't stand a chance in that battle.

Nice to hear from you again Wild & Free.  

This is the second go round for hail on this boat, the one I traded in on the current one was hailed on just a couple days before it was traded in, all three time it was sitting in my yard.

Back