Aqua Teak Flooring

slyguy

Reaction score
Does anyone have this grayish nutmeg Aqua Teak.  Does it only come with white lines, or is it offered with with black lines.  What are your thoughts of it.  How does it hold up?

Hey slyguy,

We finally decided on the seagrass full floor. The colors will go nice with our interior colors and we looked at manitous that had different colors teak and liked the seagrass better. May have to check out different brands to see a full floor to get the effect.

Good luck,

Marc

Does anyone have this grayish nutmeg Aqua Teak.  Does it only come with white lines, or is it offered with with black lines.  What are your thoughts of it.  How does it hold up?
I got the aqua teak nutmeg. Since my boat just came in last week, I have only been able to see it through the shrink-wrap at the marina. I saw it at the boat show with the sandstone seats and thought it matched up perfect, so i went with it. I understand it only comes with the white lines but after seeing it in person, wouldn't want it any other color.

Holy crap!!! Sounds like Bennington did name a gray teak color nutmeg. I wanted standard teak and thought that is what I ordered based on the description nutmeg. Nutmeg is brown in color, this is a very unfortunate name for a gray product. :-(

Back