Bazooka 8" or 10" Self Amped Sub Woofer On 2275 GCW - Has Anyone Here Done It?

I never thought about rock salt!

I've complained since day 1 about how fast ice melts if I don't cool it down with dry ice the day before I plan to use it. I'm going to try your trick this weekend.
Please let us know how it works.

I never thought about rock salt!

I've complained since day 1 about how fast ice melts if I don't cool it down with dry ice the day before I plan to use it. I'm going to try your trick this weekend.
Coolers are like smokers. You got a get em ready before you use em.

I always try to pre-cool my big 125 YETI before I use it. It's kinda my cordless refridgerator. I put it in the basement where it is cool. I"ll put some ice in it a day or two prior to use. I have an ice machine so it is pretty convenient. Put the beer on the bottom, add a layer of ice, sprinkle a little salt, fill with ice and sprinkle some more salt. I use the Morton All Natural Water Softner Salt. It also adds a little salt flavor to the beer.  If you don't want to spend the money on a YETI, at least buy the colster. $30. Best money you will ever spend on a coozie :)

Pelican has just as nice a cooler, a little less costly, but still expensive.

Pelican has just as nice a cooler, a little less costly, but still expensive.
My buddy has a Pelican and they are pretty nice.

We are having a cooler contest in July to see which one is best/better. I will update you with the results.

$30 for a beer coozie!? Only Yeti... 
I thought that too. Untill I bought one. Wasted alot more money on things like Stero's for the boat ;)

After all my buddies saw how well the colster worked, they all got one. Gotta put our names on em to keep em straight.

Have you wife get you one for just being a good guy. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Back