Bennington 2050LX Restoration

Been following this on another site. You must own one of the first Benningtons ever produced.

Keep up the great work!
Thanks I believe Bennington started in 98 but I would love to know where mine fits in to the mix

Ron

Yes, I have seen this great work on another site also. If I had mad skills like that I wouldn't have bought a new boat either. Nice work and good looking toon. Congrats!

Looks great. You will be really proud of it when you finish.

Oh, and hurry up. The 15th is in 5 days. :D

Thanks everyone

and yeah the "Boss" just asked if I would have it done this week I said I will try my best but I think I can do it... only problem is scheduling my buddies trailer

Ron

I have been working to finish up everything on the boat, had a few mishaps but oh well I took them as learning a lesson so that next time I will know better.

BTW we had 2 inches of snow this morning and the forecast is looking pretty nasty this whole week

Ron

here is a update, I got the PWR-ARM top on and working here is a up video and a down video

Enjoy Ron

NOTE CLICK PICS TO WATCH VIDEOS

Last edited by a moderator:
That is SWEEET :) that restoration is beautiful, is it ready for the water?

boat is in the water

Ron

IMG_0120.jpg

Great restoration! I love seeing this stuff, thank you! One question: Shouldn't the deck have been replaced under warranty? My understanding is that the warranty can be transfered to a new owner within 10 years of build date.

*edit - Nevermind, math error. You missed it by 2 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back