Bennington Flag

Link

Reaction score
Brought my boat to Sacandaga Thursday night but dealer did not have the Bennington Flag that was ordered, I will poick up and install myself when it arrives. Seen some discussion and reread the threads on this but thought I would ask if anyone had any additional thoughts as to placement.

Also what are the dimensions of the flag and how tall is the flag pole?

Brought my boat to Sacandaga Thursday night but dealer did not have the Bennington Flag that was ordered, I will poick up and install myself when it arrives. Seen some discussion and reread the threads on this but thought I would ask if anyone had any additional thoughts as to placement.

Also what are the dimensions of the flag and how tall is the flag pole?

What's the Bennington Flag ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought Link was referring to The 50 star regulation flag Bennington offers as an option. Gerry

I was Gerry and I just got it but I haven't been to the boat yet to install it. It is todays US flag measures 2' x 3' and is a very good quality pole and flag.

I was Gerry and I just got it but I haven't been to the boat yet to install it. It is todays US flag measures 2' x 3' and is a very good quality pole and flag.
I haven't installed mine yet either. Don't have the nerve yet to drill through the teak flooring. Thinking of getting a clamp type maybe (7/8") to put on my aft port side railing. See some flags mounted right in front of the boarding ladder. Don't understand that. Gerry

Back