Bennington is Hiring

Vikingstaff

Reaction score
Copied from Bennington’s Facebook Page. Thought I would share it here so people could farm it out if intereted:

“Bennington, the leading pontoon boat manufacturer in the country, is currently has over 60 immediate, full-time openings in all production areas:

- Aluminum MIG Welders
- Aluminum TIG Welders
- Fiberglass Repair
- Assembly
- Final Finish
- Painter (automotive type)
- Inspection
- Shipping
- Receiving

A pre-employment background check and drug screen are required. Hours are 6 am-2:30 pm plus mandatory OT as necessary. Highly competitive pay including attendance and production bonuses, full benefits package, 401(k), and more.

Starting pay $14-20/hour plus bonus (average total bonus is roughly $3/hour) depending on position and experience.“

Interested candidates should apply through our career page: Bennington Job Postings

I saw that too. They're hiring 60 people?? I wonder if they are they trying to expand production or just fill gaps?

I saw that too. They're hiring 60 people?? I wonder if they are they trying to expand production or just fill gaps?

If its like my industry, 60 gets you 5 keepers.

I'm going to assume that it's to pick up the slack that covid forced upon them, causing a shutdown months ago, so they are trying to get caught up as well as get dealers showrooms stocked for the off season and upcoming boat shows.

Wonder what kind of employee discount they get ?!?

Wonder what kind of employee discount they get ?!?
........or take a piece home everyday in your lunch pail and put it together in the garage. They might notice the pontoons hanging out, though. Like the Johnny Cash song about working at Cadillac assembly line and "building it one piece at a time and it didn't cost me a dime" where the parts were from all different years, lol. One headlight on the right, two on the left. :rolleyes:F20304EA-BCD7-46D2-AFAE-8C528BD48402.jpeg486F2892-CE21-4F2E-8833-441D4089CF9F.jpeg

Last edited:
Back