Bennington Lettering Font

Livingthelife

Reaction score
Our 2022 20SXLG just arrived (WOOHOO) and I want to order some letters for our and the boat name using the same color and font that Bennington used on the side of the boat. Does anyone know the font type? Can’t wait for Spring!

Attachments

• B78DD10F-456D-40DD-AEEB-102726339421.jpeg
    B78DD10F-456D-40DD-AEEB-102726339421.jpeg
    152.5 KB · Views: 63
I've used Domed Numbers twice before ,and plan on using them when I get my 2022

Who knew, I found an app for that. It appears to be Aviano Serif Bold (or it could be light or regular).

I've used Domed Numbers twice before ,and plan on using them when I get my 2022

The only way to go for boat and jet ski numbers, letters, etc… You can custom match colors and font to pretty much every manufacturer. We used it for our Bennington. I also used it for our new PWC this past summer. Doomed Numbers is Top Notch!

Last edited:
Our 2022 20SXLG just arrived (WOOHOO) and I want to order some letters for our and the boat name using the same color and font that Bennington used on the side of the boat. Does anyone know the font type? Can’t wait for Spring!
Domed Numbers is a different web site than Domed Lettering. 480-829-0895 is the phone number for Domed Numbers or use their web site. They have Bennington selections with Bennington font for custom and original colors.

I just got my numbers from domednumbers.com

They are very nice BUT look closely at your logo on your boat before you order. My Bennington logo letters look like brushed nickel, but they are in fact what domednumbers call chrome. If you order brushed nickel the letters you get will look like anodized aluminum rails on your boat. Still OK with me as the letters match railing but if I was ordering again, I would choose chrome lettering. Wish the domednumbers web site gave this info.

Wow! Nice color got any pics of the rest of the boat? Thanks!

By chance, I do have a couple of pictures

Attachments

• FA5207FF-EEF1-4446-BF75-5299F848FC05.jpeg
    FA5207FF-EEF1-4446-BF75-5299F848FC05.jpeg
    178.4 KB · Views: 74
  • 30A0F0CA-D4C7-4509-B95A-3CF5A5051344.jpeg
    30A0F0CA-D4C7-4509-B95A-3CF5A5051344.jpeg
    105.8 KB · Views: 74
  • 07853E2D-5D7F-4908-AB1F-1788E1604DD2.jpeg
    07853E2D-5D7F-4908-AB1F-1788E1604DD2.jpeg
    148.5 KB · Views: 73
Yes ,never had a problem with corrugated sides on 2 other boats . Mine have been installed in a heated shop or warm weather .
Ill be ordering another set as soon as I get my registration numbers from the state
Getting ready to order a set. Do these stick ok to the corrugated sides?

Thanks!!

They stick great with absolutely no issues. Ours were put on in 2017 and are like new. Did Domed again with the new jet ski we bought last summer.

Hi Jeff, I have a new R25 and am thinking of ordering Domed Letters once I get assigned my Registration Number. Do you have to affix these numbers individually, or do they come in a way that allows you to fix them like a single decal? I am, concerned about getting the spacing right if individually. Thanks!

Hi Jeff, I have a new R25 and am thinking of ordering Domed Letters once I get assigned my Registration Number. Do you have to affix these numbers individually, or do they come in a way that allows you to fix them like a single decal? I am, concerned about getting the spacing right if individually. Thanks!
This was my original Concern. However, it is not. Although individual, they go on as one unit…

This will sound odd to describe, but makes sense when you get them and see it.

They are technically individual letters and numbers, but are on double sided slightly sticky paper. You peel off the sheet on the side going to the boat (this is the sticky side for the letters and numbers).

You put the entire registration set on this way because the outward side of them has one long sheet of stick paper holding them together (properly spaced and aligned).

You puts them on firmly working out any potential air bubbles and what not.

Once your they are stuck to the boat, you peel of the single sheet of sticky paper that held them all together.

Thus, they go on as if they were a single decal, but they are not.

This came out all convoluted. Did it make sense?

There are 2 sites for domed numbers . I have used domed numbers 3 times .No one on the forum that I am aware of has used domed lettering .
They both offer Bennington Font .

Domed lettering

Domed numbers

I also have used domed numbers a few times on our pontoons. Love them, and easy to install.

My domed numbers shipped today. The service with them is outstanding.

1May. So I bet you hear something soon!

Back