Bennington Logos

2550RSR

Reaction score
Two of the the three Bennington logos (the upside down Nike looking ones) are peeling off my boat and have broken where they are thin at the tip. My old boat had more flexible logos and I did not have this problem, The ones on the new boat are hard plastic. I am thinking about having the detailer just take them off the boat. Anyone else have this issue?

Mine are fine on my RCW .( knock on wood ) .Why not just have the dealer replace them ?Should be warranty .

I though about a warranty claim, but honestly it's a bad design IMO. They will likely peel and break again. The boat is getting pulled for the season in November by the detailer, and I was think of just having them removed. He did a good job of removing some logos that the dealer put on when I bought the boat, so I trust him. I might also talk to the dealer and see if they have had any issues with other boats.

Who do you use to detail the boat?

Cheers, Steve

the front chrome Bennington Logo has also peeled about halfway off on my front gate as well.  A little bit of Gorilla glue was all it took, just make sure you don't over apply and have it leak out the side

the front chrome Bennington Logo has also peeled about halfway off on my front gate as well.  A little bit of Gorilla glue was all it took, just make sure you don't over apply and have it leak out the side
Thanks for the info. Now I know it's just not my boat...

My buddy also uses Adrenaline for both detailing and stereo stuff and is very happy with them.

Mine peeled and broke half off too. "Saltwater Series" also faded to black.

I noticed my salt water decal on the sunny side of the dock is getting dark too. Pretty lame it is not in the chrome dimensional to match.

Thanks. I have used full throttle and Rons.

Cheers, Steve

Back