Bennington Owners Age

52 in real life.  I agree with Link, about 14 in boat years.  So..., how old is the dog when she's on the boat??  

55 according to the calendar, much younger at heart.

58 years, 1 month, 1 week, 3 days... at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:

58 but I have to be reminded of that.

I bet there is a web table that somone could quickly provide the age for us of the oldest member that "shared" in their profile. I remember when I though being 22 was old...

I forget. Oh yeah, I really am 60  B)

I was 27 when I bought my first Benny. 

45 when we bought the first used pontoon and 46 for our new Bennington

I felt like I was 4 years old on Christmas Eve, the day before I got my Bennington. And I felt like a 15 year old getting dumped by the love of his life the day I sold her...

I felt like I was 4 years old on Christmas Eve, the day before I got my Bennington. And I felt like a 15 year old getting dumped by the love of his life the day I sold her...

Me too.  I almost slept on it the day we brought it home because I couldn't stop sitting in it wondering what it was going to be like when the street in front of my house was replaced with a lake.  I've had the boat out on the lake over 150 times over the last 5 years, and I still get giddy each time before taking her out!  

Sooooo... I'll go with 12, which was how old I was when my dad brought our first boat home. Still feels the same!

Me 46, Wife 34

Back