Bennington purchases Global Nautica ?

This will be interesting how they work this out at my local dealerships, One large one carries almost all the brands that Bennington acquired and another local competing dealer carries Benny. They have flip flopped on fishing boat lines like Lund and Ranger in the past already for other reasons. Wait and see...................
I am guessing Moritz & Vallely?

Certainly does create an awkward cross river situation?

I always wondered what market deck boats were geared to. Kind of remind me of a Frankenstein of boats. I guess it gives stability/performance of a v-bottom but spacious deck of pontoon?
We had a Chaparral Deck Boat 252, it was at the time a great cross section between something the kids could ski & tube behind with a lot of room when compared to a ski or bow rider style boat. It really had a great ride, would run 52mph with two of us and a full tank of fuel.

My largest complaint was after the kids went to college my wife and I found ourselves cruising at 12 to 15 mph enjoying a glass of wine, house looking, etc. and the planing hull would ride very bow high, either had to go 5 or 20, nothing in between. This is why a year later we bought our Benny.

Steve

Back