Bennington Q with twin yamaha 425

Green or gold, of course. The color of money. ;-)

scrooge-mcduck-998x749.jpg

Welcome and be sure and post some pictures when you get her!

Just curious if anyone has on order a Bennington Q 30 ft with twin 425 yamahas. If so what color did u go with

If checking because you are getting one, I sure hope you post lots of eye candy picture posts of it for all of us when you get it. I can only imagine being on a Bennington like that.

I was excited just checking out a longer Q with dual 300’s on the back at my local dealership recently. It was in line head of me with boat drop off for winterization and storage. :cool:

My dealer also just dropped a sport tower bow rider with the newer swim back seating in their showroom this past week. I am looking forward to just going to gawk at it sometime soon. :)

That’s what dreams are made of.

Told you Mark haven’t seen any twin engines on forum. Did you order the brochure?

I wonder if Bob could arrange a factory tour for you. Might be worth the trip

I have a QX30 on order with Twin 450R's. I went with Smokey Granite with Gray Interior.

Blah blah blah blah blah Twin 450 R’s blah blah blah blah.

At least that’s how I read it. You are a lucky man indeed. Congrats and make us pontoon owners proud when you’re passing monohulls like they’re standing still!

Last edited:
Blah blah blah blah blah Twin 450 R’s blah blah blah blah.

At least that’s how I read it. You are a lucky man indeed. Congrats and make us pontoon owners proud when you’re passing monohulls like they’re standing still!
Ha ha ha ha. Quote of the month.

Is there a fast fuel tanker boat that can pull alongside at 50 mph and send over a 6" fuel transfer pipe to refill while underway? ....lol....:rolleyes: (just jealous of you..) enjoy your rocket when it finally gets here

When are you taking delivery
..........they are rounding up all those horses as we speak......900 of them takes a while.....Here is a picture of a technician painting one of the fuel pumps for the 450R's...........lmao :cool:.FDBBD630-3706-457E-8553-8ECEF7D8430C.jpeg

Last edited:
No sour grapes, but I have no interest in a boat like that. Even if it was given to me, that’s just not something I’m interested in. But, I’m happy it is for others!

We have a blue one at our marina. My opinion is it’s not a great color for that particular boat. White engines for sure.

Might not be most of our choice for an everyday use Benny, but we certainly wouldn't turn down a chance to take a ride in it! Hope it is everything you expect when it finally gets built. Congrats!

There was a silver one at our marina that was in the water to demo all summer. It only had 300's though, must have been slow. We asked our sales guy what the price was, it had an MSRP of $280K and was being sold for around $230K!

Last edited:
There was a silver one at our marina that was in the water to demo all summer. It only had 300's though, must have been slow. We asked our sales guy what the price was, it had an MSRP of $280K and was being sold for around $230K!
Must be the "trolling motor" version for fishing with those 300 Minnkota's on it......lol

Only 18% discount off of MSRP... Well that blows the whole theory that the more you spend the more you save! I finally have that data point I needed to nip the wife’s spending habits in the bud...

Back