Bennington Shatters the Industry

A

ajBenny10

Good Afternoon Club Members! We have very exciting news for you. This past Monday we unveiled our newest product innovation, "Shatter". It's a 2575 QCW customized from bow to stern. This boat represents where Bennington is headed in styling and how we've shattered the pontoon industry and pontoon stereotypes of "your grandfather's pontoon". You are the first to see Shatter aside from our dealers who attended the unveiling on Monday night. We're going to have the unveiling video on YouTube later today so I'll be back to post the link as soon as it's up. Enjoy and let us know what you think...The interior details and custom paint job are going to be offered in 2012. The sport tower is still conceptual but we are working full steam ahead to be able to offer this option in the near future.

Q25_3_4_bow.gif

Q25_Arch_low.gif

Q25_Stern_wide.gif

Q25_Stern-to-Bow_.gif

Q25_Teak_floor.gif

Q25-Side_graphic_CU.gif

Last edited:
WOW - That is an awesome looking vessel.

Awesome. But now I have buyer's remorse. I wish I had waited. LOL

Ummmm . . . Is there any way you could develop a tower to go on my RCW? Not saying I have to have it, just saying I am curious as to what it might cost.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! I want it! :p

What... no bimini top!?!? : )

I agree Sean, I would have to have a bimini incorporated into the tower.

Awsome. I really like the tower and custom paint job on the motor. With a 350 hp that thing would be beast

Great job, Bennington. That is a beautiful vessel!

LOVE it but with the tower how will a top be mounted?

<_<

I agree Sean, I would have to have a bimini incorporated into the tower.
Tower is conceptual and may end up as a modified t-top with canvas. That's the fun of what we do...who knows what the future holds? We just wanted a rockin' picture to show you! (think outside the box...WE do!)

Last edited:
SWEET!!! Will it come in different color schemes? The t-top idea sounds good too, I'd like to see that when you get a prototype done. That has to be the most beautiful toon out there, and i'll bet the other manufacturers will be scrambling to come up with a like design!

Shattered, shattered, sha-dooby! :lol:

Wow. You are right. That's NOT your grandfather's pontoon.

Almost makes me teary-eyed! Way to go Bennington! Can I work there?

Here's an "out-of-the-box" idea for you - How about pushing the front gate all the way forward, and then giving it the same slope/curve as the rest of the front end? It would have to open upward and to one side, kind of like a Delorian. You'd have to get creative on the hinge mechanism, but it would completely fill in the bow cosmetically. Just a thought. Great looking boat as-is though!

A little off subject here but I saw in the 2011 Manitou video on you- tube they have a tower similar to the one in the pics on there rig already. Looks awesome.

A little off subject here but I saw in the 2011 Manitou video on you- tube they have a tower similar to the one in the pics on there rig already. Looks awesome.
Looks great, just ordered a Benny a cant wait to use it, keep up the good work, the new 2012 upgrades on existing models are we going to see pictures sometime soon?

So when does the paint / upholstery go into production? And could I get them on an RCW or even a GCW series? What about other color options like a pearl silver, pearl white, charcoal gray or yellow?

I would like to make a suggestion as well, make the tower fold. Many of us live on lake's with bridges and keep our boats under covered lifts and a folding tower would make life so much easier.

I have mixed feelings on the tower. I have a Ski/Wake Boat that has a tower & like towers. IMO if they could integrate a Bimini into the tower they might have somthing. But putting a Tower on a pontoon boat can be a tricky add on. Done right it's a cool option done wrong it looks like adding a Huge fin to a Honda Civic.

Bennington Constructive thoughts for you. Have any of you seen how the Bimini on a Colbalt works???

cobalt-262.jpg

cobalt-262.jpg

IMO This would be a KILLER option. If the Bimini could be opend and closed with the flick of the switch you would have that IMO many people would be intrested in. Also you could add the power Bimini to the rear of the tower and fix the Lack of shade on the Rear seats on the QCW.

The Bimini Sides on tracks kind of like how a sun roof opens and closes. If you want to "Shatter" the industry then do somthing or offer somthing that no other pontoon boat company offers.

This idea is Free it's yours if you would like more please send me a New Q2575RCW LOL

Different strokes for different folks and all, but I prefer my current RCW. I bought a pontoon for the deck space. The sloped front end looks to eat up at least a couple feet of floorspace for nothing more than a new look. And, my last boat had an arch. It had a bimini top that attached to both front and rear that gave great coverage, and a sturdy top. But, that boat lived on the lake and I didn't have to deal with trailering it or finding storage on land. When I went to sell it, the most common question was how tall is it on a trailer, and I had a few people who said if it would have fit in their garage/barn, they would buy it but the arch made it a deal breaker. One of the benefits of a pontoon is the versatility to trailer it, and explore new places without as much worry as a fiberglass boat. The arch would have to be able to fold down easily for storage and as someone else mentioned, bridge clearance.

Sure do like the paint though.

All i can say is WOW

Todd

Most wakeboarders are concered about the type of wake, and how big of a wake the boat puts out... I'm guessing the wake from beind the benny won't fit that bill? I could be wrong?? Sweet looking boat regardless!

Back