Bennington Washdown System

bsman62

Reaction score
Like SemperFi stated, I generally hear my pump kick on briefly to pressurize the system as needed. Our's is only controlled by the one switch. Fortunately, I've had no reason to go hunting for the fuse but I would imagine it's on your Power Distribution Panel in the stern.
Thanks Michiman. As soon as the weather clears and I can get out of the office, I am going to spend some time tonight looking closer at the system.

Vikingstaff

Reaction score
I don’t have one, but wanted to wish you good luck. I hope you can resolve it easily, and get it up and working.

kenr

Reaction score
my 2013 gbr2250 has the sink and wash down it runs off its own battery under the cabinet behind the drivers helm also runs my fridge I have a switch behind the helm for it and also a battery switch and a voltage indicator and a plug in for the onboard charging unit

bsman62

Reaction score
my 2013 gbr2250 has the sink and wash down it runs off its own battery under the cabinet behind the drivers helm also runs my fridge I have a switch behind the helm for it and also a battery switch and a voltage indicator and a plug in for the onboard charging unit
Thanks kenr. That is the same, exact set-up as mine. I bought a new deep cell battery (along with a new main battery) this spring. Should both the water and battery switches be on for the fresh water system to work? Also, I do not have electricity at my slip. It was my understanding that the only way to charge the auxiliary battery is by the cord behind the captains chair. So maybe I am SOL. Is the voltage gauge always showing the current voltage, or only when the battery switch is on?