Bimini Instructions

mgrim007

Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone. I am looking for instructions for a double bimini. Can anyone tell me were to locate the information? It's for my 2005 model and I can't find them anywhere in my paperwork. I contacted Bennington and they referred me to a customer service rep who I emailed but haven't heard anything back from yet.

Last edited:
Search YouTube, I don't believe there are any instructions, at least I did not get any (it was part of the walkthrough).

I do not recall any written instructions either, just the walk through.

Just a walk through type item when bought new. Nothing written instructionally. Try previous owners that you purchased it from or maybe YouTube.

That is much better than mine! I do not have the quick snap on legs on the front, mine has a metal ball and cog thingy that you have to push and turn. The wife hates them! But basically the same.

Nicely done video.

Good afternoon everyone. I am looking for instructions for a double bimini. Can anyone tell me were to locate the information? It's for my 2005 model and I can't find them anywhere in my paperwork. I contacted Bennington and they referred me to a customer service rep who I emailed but haven't heard anything back from yet.
I was having some difficulty with my front Bimini. I have a 2022 22LX. It seems that the Biminis are slightly different between each model boat. My dealer was most helpful. What I was doing was setting the front trailering struts straight since that is what I thought they should be. However my dealer said just connect them after taking the Bimini down. I would suggest set your rear bimini up, and to your liking then with loose struts attach the zipper and then snug the struts to your liking. Leave the struts alone when lowering the from Bimini and they should be fine for the next setup. Hopefully this answers your question.

like the video, but what I am interested in is the trailing arm or he called it the back leg of the Bimini struts. I have only the short trailing arm in the video he had a long for easy access to the back with it folded but a shorter second arm for trailering down the road? it looks like to me. I have looked everywhere but cannot find that feature. I have dark or black square tubs for my Bimini structure with the same locking mechanism as they showed in the video as well. Any suggestions would be great.

Back