Bimini Lights

CAVU

Reaction score
Does anyone have a picture of their bimini lights they could share with me? On or off would be fine. Thank you.

Does anyone have a picture of their bimini lights they could share with me? On or off would be fine. Thank you.

I wont be up to our cottage until the end of June. IF you haven’t gotten a picture by then, message me. I can take one and send it to you. Hopefully someone else can hook you up with pictures before then. They will be a series of almost soft blue’ish lights the bimini frame on the enterior. Have only used ours once to check them out, and really haven’t used them since then. However, we also don’t boat very much at night.

Thank you, I'm all set I figured it out. It was ordered on our boat but not installed. I confirmed they missed it on the order.

I use something different than the factory installed lights. It appeared to me the blue LED's are pretty much for looks. They look pretty at night. Not sure how much useful light they put out. I would be interested in knowing if they are really useful. We night fish a few times a year so I use white LEDs. Guess it depends if ya want "purdy little blue" lights. Or functional useful white lights.

TexAgg56, it depends and how you define "useful light". I rarely use them but if I need to light up the console area to find something at night they are useful for that and not much else. I didn't order them, they were already installed on the boat I purchased off dealer showroom floor. In my opinion they are not something I would add if I were custom ordering a boat.

understand and appreciate the honesty. And I concur. Kinda like my blue accent lights. I like having both...pretty...and functional! All the white LED's make it much easier to thread a new lure on a line at night. Not sure the blues would throw enough light for that. I could be wrong. We all usually wear those forehead strap lights. Like a miners light. Bennington needs to make those variable LED's! Change colors. Sometimes at night I want to really light up the table/lounge area. My Q-beam is a tad bit overkill! And the Frabill's do a great job. Plus they are moveable. Or maybe a dash switch that changes the bimini lights from blue to white when they're on. OH.....another option! Do I get a free bumper sticker??

Back