Bimini Square Tubing Source

tothetrail

Reaction score
Aside from the dealer, anyone have a source for the 1-1/4" square bimini tubing? Even a product name or part number would help.

Aside from the dealer, anyone have a source for the 1-1/4" square bimini tubing? Even a product name or part number would help.
I do not personally, but I seem to recall this topic coming up in the past - awhile ago. Have you tried doing a search in the forums (box in the upper right)?

It can be a little wonky trying to search for something in the forums, so I find I often have to play around with my search terms and scroll through a couple pages of possibilities myself.

Anyway, I thought I’d toss that out there in case no one knows off the top of their heads. You might also find the answer in an older thread. Good luck!!!

Thanks, yes, I tried all manner of "square tubing" "bimini tubing," etc., with no luck. Unfortunately it won't search for "1-1/4." As it is too short of a word. I did find a part number for the plastic clips that push into the end of the tubing and clip into the fencing rail mount, which I would like to keep as a spare, but no luck with info for the tubing. And no luck with Great Lakes Skipper, either.

But did learn a bunch about bimini tops, though, so it was a good exercise!

I wish the forum would let you search for three-letter words, I think that would really help with searching.

Last edited:
I searched for 1 1/4" tubing a couple months ago, same results as you. Bennington's canvas supplier, Tumacs, was the only one I could find and they only deal with manufacturers.

How much are you looking for? If short lengths check with your dealer for damaged bimini.

Thanks, I asked the dealer, but they didn't have anything available.

I'm looking for two pieces, about 3 feet each and would need to order them at about $125. They would include the plastic bracket pressed onto the ends, which in nice, but I wanted to find the raw metal and see if I could source it locally.

Back