Bimini top question

I'm pretty sure the Buyer at Bennington knows who the supplier is, unless the fab them in house. Good luck on your quest.

After hearing from dealer that the one bent bow piece was 180.00 from Bennington plus 97.00 shipping via motor freight plus my cost to go get the part in Durham, I decided to buy a new top from another supplier for only a few dollars more including $28.00 freight.

The recycler gets the old one.

I'll give you what  the recycler will give you.

Gaurdrail22, Can you provide the information of the supplier you bought from?

Tks, Tom

I'll be curious to hear how that setup holds up. I have to put mine down into the trailering position when on the lift so my clips get a lot of use.

Cwag, unless you come and get the freight will kill you. 》$100.00 I suspect
I might be inclined to take a ride up if the wife would like to go. PM me your address.

I have the trailer struts and was going to make some a little longer.

the new top is on and I was even able to make a et of storage legs from the tubing in the old top. If the wter gets hihj enough that I hit the Hwy 49 bridge with it down on those, there will be a big houseboat somewhere on the lake with pairs of animals on it. 

Pictures in my album when they upload.

The old top was pretty banged up. I have two bows and the blue fabric that are still in tact. The fabric is as far as I know the original 202 8' long top in blue.

http://club.benningtonmarine.com/index.php?/gallery/image/5691-new-vortex-bimini-top/

I might post the fabric and bows on eBay.

I have to measure but I think 12-14"

I have to measure the trailer struts on the boat to see how much longer I want to make them.      :p

Back