Boat Demand is HIGH !!

Exciting purchase! :cool:

What’d you get (make & model)? You’ll have to swing by the cottage and show them off this upcoming summer.

I’ve wanted to get 1-2 PWC’s since getting the cottage. Periodically I look into them, but like everything else, they are pricey. Looking forward to hopefully checking your new rides out this summer.
Yes, they can be pricey but we opted for basic models as they will primarily be used by my kids and their spouse/friends. Because we're not directly on the lake, we're hoping that this will incentivize them to visit a bit more. We ended up with a pair of Sea Doo Spark 90 hp 2Ups (two passenger) which we'll keep in a slip in our marina. Frankly, not sure how much they'll get used given our set-up but I guess we're about to see.

Honestly, I've never ridden one and don't plan on abandoning my Benny any time soon but maybe I'll enjoy them more than I think. We'll definitely stop by and let you take one for a spin right after we get that subwoofer installed...

Just an update on delivery times. Official build date is in 2 weeks, so Nov 1 order is a mid Feb build. Engine (Yamaha) is even longer, 5 months from order in November. So I will be a little over 5 months from order to delivery for an L series with the Yamaha SHO.
Anyone who is kicking the tires still and wants to be on the water this summer, might want to pull trigger very soon or hold off until next years models are out.
Which SHO? We ordered the 250 on a 'L' series in the first week of November and haven't been told of any expected delays. Our build start 2/12/21.

Wonder if it's all models of the SHO or just certain ones??

Which SHO? We ordered the 250 on a 'L' series in the first week of November and haven't been told of any expected delays. Our build start 2/12/21.

Wonder if it's all models of the SHO or just certain ones??
175hp

My build date is 2/12/21 as well. Dealer checked on the engine availability and that has a ship date of of 2nd week of March, being shipped to the dealer to rig up. So my boat will be at the dealer, wrapped, waiting for the engine to come about a month later.

So my build date has nothing to do with the engine ship date. Might ask your dealer if they have a ship date for your engine as well..maybe the 250 isnt having delays but worth checking since I learned a build date for the boat isnt the same as an engine ship date.

Back