Boat on the final assembly line!

I'm curious on the build itself, will it just show up at the dealer or will someone let me know it's going to production?

Ordered mine in September...how did you find out it was going into production? Did Bennington let you know directly?
I emailed Sam at Bennington because my salesperson left the dealer. Sam was able to provide me with a build date and estimated delivery time. Like I said I haven’t received confirmation about the build but I haven’t heard of any delays either.

sgirten@benningtonmarine.com

Hey skipping scallop when did you order boat? This wait is painful.

July 27th 2020!!!! Just kidding.... July 27th 2021. Yes, I'm going crazy without a boat! I'm in Florida. Was told probably won't get the motor till late December! Sucks!!! I am very excited to get it though!

We are looking at either the Panama City Beach or Cape Coral/Ft Meyers areas. You're just north of that, correct?

I’m on the east coast in Palm City. Lots of inland waterways and quick access to the Atlantic

I just went to the factory and took my own photos. It was fun watching the crew work on my boat and they seemed to enjoy having the owner there to watch. It was the thrill of a lifetime. Well, OK, one of the thrills...

I emailed Sam at Bennington because my salesperson left the dealer. Sam was able to provide me with a build date and estimated delivery time. Like I said I haven’t received confirmation about the build but I haven’t heard of any delays either.

sgirten@benningtonmarine.com
I just went to the factory and took my own photos. It was fun watching the crew work on my boat and they seemed to enjoy having the owner there to watch. It was the thrill of a lifetime. Well, OK, one of the thrills...
That sounds like a awesome time!! Thanks would have loved to seen mine being put together. Hell, I may still be able to haven’t heard if the 10/29 build date went thru or not but the Bennington team really seems to be on point!!

How about the motor? Any updates on that. Is it going to be like Christmas toys and no batteries? I’m envious.

According to my dealer they said it will be ready at n a few weeks for pickup. I am having the toons wrapped, and the bumpers installed, no mention of a motor delay. I’m in West Virginia anyway so won’t be needing it for a few months!!

I’m anxious to see wrapped toons. What do you mean by “bumpers installed”

I’m anxious to see wrapped toons. What do you mean by “bumpers installed”
It’s actually called pontoon guards but it’s basically like a colored bumper that sticks to your pontoons and protects them from bumps and rubs. I’m having the vantage wrap and guards put on by the dealership

Attachments

• 840DE444-20BD-4074-B445-CDC1AFAC1484.png
    840DE444-20BD-4074-B445-CDC1AFAC1484.png
    432.6 KB · Views: 32
I would be interested in the wraps but not at the expense of the look of my lights reflecting off the pontoons. Just love that glow and not willing to give it up

I actually agreed to have the wraps and pontoon guards placed. I feel like I want the addl protection

Boat has been delivered!! Going down today to take a look at it and sign the deal! Ordered 9/2, 22 LSB full blackout delivered this past Tuesday! First boat will be ready to go. Now just have to wait for spring!!

Back