Bowrider model

Dturk

Reaction score
I currently have a G22 tritoon that I'm happy with but saw a Bennington Bowrider that looked interesting. Anybody do the switch and care to share their opinion?

I had thought about it ,but currently with no Bow Gate . That set up would not work for my wife and I

We have a 25 LTSB Bowrider and absolutely love it. It’s a sweet ride. We have four kids ages 20-28 and can entertain up to 15 ppl. No one cares at all about a front gate or jumping over the seat. I guess coming from a SeaRay we’re used to it. We access the port door and aft deck from our dock. The forward deck is used primarily when at the sandbar and kids like to sit on the lowered bow while anchored.

The V Hull design handles extremely well and handles choppy water like a Bowrider should. The 25 gives us more space in the U Lounge- 6 ppl comfortably. The sight lines are wide open. With my kids driving, that’s a huge safety factor for me.

The fact we can water ski and tube combined with lake life entertaining family and friends - makes the Bennington Bowrider a great choice.

Perhaps a test drive if an option?

Yup. Not for everyone, but certainly for some. The beauty of such a diverse lineup of models, floor plans, and options.

Back