Bowrider Sport Arc Issues

Toon Me Out

Reaction score
New to the group….. Got our new Benny 24RTSBA Bowrider with Sport arc in late July. It worked great for 1 week then the sport arc started to rub against outside holder when put in the up position and now several days later it will not even fit and must be squeezed together to get the sport arc into the up position. Has any body else ever had this problem amd if so what is the solution

with the exception of this issue we love our tritoon

Contact your dealer . This is the first occurrence that I am aware of

New to the group….. Got our new Benny 24RTSBA Bowrider with Sport arc in late July. It worked great for 1 week then the sport arc started to rub against outside holder when put in the up position and now several days later it will not even fit and must be squeezed together to get the sport arc into the up position. Has any body else ever had this problem amd if so what is the solution

I have one too, lowered it once and had to push open the lower panels to make fit. If had to do it over again would not get it!
Another thing is weird-I wonder why they did not move the side gate 6" forward?

Post up pics-I think we are only two here with one of the Bowriders

Attachments

• image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    162.9 KB · Views: 29
Back