Bravada Yatch's

G

Geewest

Just thought I would give you guys some Ideas for Christmas's Gifts.

_DSC8931.jpg

Nice. Do they have a Shatter Edition? If yes, I'm all in!

Nice. Do they have a Shatter Edition? If yes, I'm all in!
I'm thinking their "Shatter" edition involves "Shattering" your bank account !!! :D

This is my dream retirement home ........ of course I'd be towing my Benny behind me. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it's a bit of a fixer-upper, but I suppose if your on a budget it would work in a pinch! Haha man that is a beauty! Kinda almost sorta in a round about way when looking from an angle with the lighting just right and if you squint a little, looks like two pontoon boats stacked on top of each other!

Derrick

What, no fly bridge? I'd have to exchange that gift...j/k

Cheers

Brian

If I would have hit that.....................POWERBALL...................

I was talking with the owner of my local marina last summer.

Basically, some friends and I were joking about finding a steel hulled ship and outfitting it with some "toys" so we could do a little pirate hunting.

The thing is, I came across a pretty nice used ship for about $370k and joking aside, realized that if a half dozen of us combined our resources we could have a nice vacation toy that we could use on a time-share or mutual basis and we began to toss the idea around.

Then came the conversation with the marina owner that I mentioned...

Apparently, we could expect to spend that much every single year for docking and maintenance.

:blink: :huh: :mellow: :eek:

Oh well.

But since we're dreaming, how about this...?

image_01.jpg

Humm Wally 118 or Bravada??? I know people would call me crazy but I think I would rather have the Bravada, I remember seeing the Motorto options on the Wally. You could Save 8 million by not getting the Turbine motors and going wit the deisel. LOL 8 million dollar motor upgrade!!!

Last edited:
Well sure, you could go without the Turbine, but really what's the point, then you'd be like every other Tom Dick or Harry, sheesh, might as well just buy a 17 foot bayliner, hehe. They are both amazing units, little different purposes is all.

I looked at the first picture and thought, "Interesting, a ferry for SeaDoos" Then I scrolled down..... Oh well.

Back