Build a Boat

kaydano

Reaction score
Is it just me, or do you guys continue to build your boat on build-a-boat, even though you already own it and have it?

I probably do this once or twice a month, and I've had the boat in my possession for 10 months now...

Do I have an obsessive disorder???

I guess it was so much fun to play with BEFORE we bought the boat that I'm addicted to it.

Another "pure genius" moment by Bennington.

Kaydano

It's addictive. Half the time I go in there, I find some other option Bennington decided to offer. I got my boat 13 months ago and I keep wanting to get a new one. Especially with that tower

Thanks Bennington. I bet you guys are laughing all the way to the bank........

Todd

Yes, you have an Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. The good news is that you can get over it, but OCD is difficult.

Since retiring young, I have too much time to spend living a dream. After spending a couple of weeks in Italy this Spring, buying a Jaguar convertible and replacing my 26 year old pontoon boat, I am now officially out of money.

When you also run out of money, getting over OCD will be so much easier. Now if I can just kick reading this forum too much.

Yes, you have an Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. The good news is that you can get over it, but OCD is difficult.

Since retiring young, I have too much time to spend living a dream. After spending a couple of weeks in Italy this Spring, buying a Jaguar convertible and replacing my 26 year old pontoon boat, I am now officially out of money.

When you also run out of money, getting over OCD will be so much easier. Now if I can just kick reading this forum too much.
I do also keep waiting for them to put the 2013 build on there I check alot but still 2012 build.

Back