Build time?

Cwright

Reaction score
You guys that have ordered boats tell me approximate build time once construction starts. The scheduled build date for mine is Oct 12. Seems forever away. Killin’ me! Lol!

You guys that have ordered boats tell me approximate build time once construction starts. The scheduled build date for mine is Oct 12. Seems forever away. Killin’ me! Lol!

Specifically just build time? Less than week. Build is pretty quick and efficient. Waiting on that date, delivery (as they deliver in batches only with loads trucks), and getting rigged by dealer... I think those are the real bottlenecks.

However, there are a lot of supply chain issues due to Covid. Thus, I don‘t know how that may or may not affect anything with your build, rigging, motor/prop. That could potentially be a problem. I am hearing motor and prop backlogs are a significant problem currently.

Last edited:
The physical build time for ours once the date hit was 1-2 days.

Like Viking said, there are supply chain issues all over. I was just at my dealer yesterday, and they were telling me that trailers & motors are what is holding up delivery to their new customers. He said there was another brand (not bennington) that is projecting new boats wont be delivered until the beginning of the year due to issues various delays.

Best of luck and congrats!

Bennington wants to build their boats in one day, depending on when it hits the line it could be built same day. They build about 60 a day!! Delivery depends on if the dealer has a full order of 4 boats and when they are all complete. Generally you should see your boat at the dealership within 5-10 days after the build date unless there is a delay with the build.

It only usually takes a day to day and a half to build the boat

Back