Candlwood Lake CT

ErinnDan

Reaction score
Boat is scheduled to go in on April 17th, but the lake is still locked up with ice. Need some warmer weather fast or that date will get pushed back for sure.

Ice?!? I've heard of that.....

That didn't take long for you to forget us northerners Daril! I can tell you've been around Carl, your starting to sound just like him!

Hopefully that April 17th date works out for you ErinnDan.

Haha! It's unreal down here! Spring seems to be in full bloom already. (Been sneezing like crazy!) The Bradford pear and cherry trees have full flowers. Neighbors have been cutting grass. ( I don't have grass to cut yet) and I can see boats buzzing all around us. Didn't realize spring came so early here!

Haha! It's unreal down here! Spring seems to be in full bloom already. (Been sneezing like crazy!) The Bradford pear and cherry trees have full flowers. Neighbors have been cutting grass. ( I don't have grass to cut yet) and I can see boats buzzing all around us. Didn't realize spring came so early here!
Ok, that's enough of that talk ;-)

SILENCE DARIL!

Ha Ha Ha Ha SHUT UP!!!!! (In an Adam Sandler voice)

Also, where in the heck are the pics of the new crib???/ Pics or it ain't true!! I'm starting to think you are a squatter.

Back