Captain's Hat - Who else has one?

JaccFrost

Reaction score
/monthly_2016_05/573c9b5db54bc_large.Bernadette_Faye_Captains_Hat.jpg.5e06cf6ce937cce1c9ab3fc509c3f228.jpg

I got mine!

foam-dome.jpg

I got mine for Christmas, from the little wife.

OK, so I'm pretty impressive in her eyes, but then, she's impressive in my eyes. :D

24EBD03A-6B20-4545-8614-6DEA94326147_1.jpg

No special hat, but I insist kids on my boat refer to me as "Captain Randy." They must also ask permission to board, disembark, use the head, etc.

It teaches respect, something most, if not all kids today need to be taught.

That's an awesome idea.  I think I am going to implement that as well. Except I won't be Captain "Randy." 

Although,  if I were to be called Captain Randy,  it would confuse some people and that would be interesting. 

I agree though,  many kids today are definitely lacking respect for others. 

That's an awesome idea.  I think I am going to implement that as well. Except I won't be Captain "Randy." 

Although,  if I were to be called Captain Randy,  it would confuse some people and that would be interesting. 

I agree though,  many kids today are definitely lacking respect for others. 

Speaking of confusion, my 2 grandkids are exempt from the "captain" rule. To them, I'm just Papa. It's different when they are your own. ;-)

Lol,  just got one and my wife has a pink "First Mate" hat.  

Got the white hat as a gift and take it on the boat when we have people out for the 1st time.

/monthly_2016_05/large.573f83243f8c3_TaylorCaptiansHat.jpg.70b1b3f20778913f63e1901b073ec6f8.jpg/monthly_2016_05/large.visors.jpg.537eb9abd0809415cc0e80fdbe35c687.jpg

It always gets a conversion going too.  We were on a different lake last year and once you launch you kind of need to walk your boator a little ways.  My wife and a friend of hers were the ones in the water as I was on the boat.  We were passing another boat that was walking theirs out to and one guy hollars at me asking how I got the women to walk the boat out.  I pointed too my captains hat and told him that was the trick.  He said he needed to get himself one,  haha.

Back