Changing curtain

Day Dreamer

Reaction score
ANY HELP PICTURES ..
I have a 2005 207sf Benington
And I am missing the changing curtain and hardware
Which I ordered but think it for a different model.
My area that the changing curtain and Porta potti goes lifts from the side, and most pictures I've seen the sundeck bench that lifts it lifts from the end, and the curtain loop looks wrong.
Can anyone have advice about the set up pictures directions
ANYTHING that would help.
Thanks for your time
John

Might be tough looking for specifics with an 2005. Lots of changes over time with them. I’d have to guess you wont find what was original and would need to modify something to make one fit your situation. I could be wrong, but that’d be my guess with a boat that old. Hoping others can pitch in by sharing pictures of their various changing curtain set ups and hardware to provide ideas for modification for your situation.

Screenshot_20230408-104107_Chrome.jpg
Might be tough looking for specifics with an 2005. Lots of changes over time with them. I’d have to guess you wont find what was original and would need to modify something to make one fit your situation. I could be wrong, but that’d be my guess with a boat that old. Hoping others can pitch in by sharing pictures of their various changing curtain set ups and hardware to provide ideas for modification for your situation.
Screenshot_20230408-104152_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230408-104152_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230408-104152_Chrome.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 0
That is the set up and only pictures I could find but difficult to see the hardware and setup.. still looking for help or ideas..
Thank you

Greatlakesskipper.com, has ,"some" Bennington oem parts

Back