Cheap & Quick Fender Hanging Solution

Bigdecked

Reaction score
Haven't seen these on the forum yet, but I've used these for YEARS with previous boats for fender a fender hanging solution:

They allow you to quickly put up and take down fenders and easily adjust for the height needed. I have 2 sets, 2 on each side of my boat, and they save the hassle of tying up the fenders and won't break the bank. Only had 1 break on me in 20+ years of boating. I ordered these from Amazon for quickest in-stock shipping, but I've seen them cheaper elsewhere (and I don't vouch for the lines that come with them). Just google Zig Zag Fender Hangers (took me a while to find these again, this time around).

Cheers!

Attachments

• Zig Zag Hangers.jpg
    Zig Zag Hangers.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 34
I haven’t seen or heard of these before either. Nice to get different ideas and options out there.

There are a few models they will not work on . No open rails

Dealer gave us these with our boat... need to tie the line, but they stay attached to the fenders and we literally slide the clip on and off. never untie things...

Nice to see other options for sure!
I've been looking at these as well. Am I mistaken, or are these the same clips that are being used for the "yeti glove-box" mod? (aka, the waterproof bag hanging next to the driver's seat). Looking to do that myself!

I've been looking at these as well. Am I mistaken, or are these the same clips that are being used for the "yeti glove-box" mod? (aka, the waterproof bag hanging next to the driver's seat). Looking to do that myself!
Yup…they are a knock off of the “Taylor Made” clips used in the Yeti glove box mod and often talked about in the forums when people are considering how to hand their bumpers. They look identical to the Taylor Made based on the Amazon link.

I had great luck with these Python hangers, they work with the closed rails. It is so nice to be able to adjust the length of the fender on the fly.

View attachment 33378
Those look REALLY nice! I love the idea of adjustability. Pricey though compared to what we get by with currently with our Taylor Made clips. If not for price, I think I’d give this a try for sure.

Yup…they are a knock off of the “Taylor Made” clips used in the Yeti glove box mod and often talked about in the forums when people are considering how to hand their bumpers. They look identical to the Taylor Made based on the Amazon link.
Awesome! The price is definitely right... I may just switch over for the bumpers on this since I'm not seeing a lot of variation in my hang height like I did with the 'old V-hull. Definitely doing the glovebox mod, surprised there is no storage already but that's a minor complaint

Back