Classic Boat Floater Lift

Triton

Reaction score
Currently have a Classic Boat Floater lift for my 24ft Chaparral 236 Sunesta, which will be replaced by a 24ft LX with ESP that I have on order. Would like to covert my lift to accept the new boat, anyone have any tips or considerations?

Is there anyone currently using a Classic Boat Floater lift for their Bennington tritoon that might be able to share their experience/recommendations? The Classic Boat Floater lift runs in tracks at all four corners, lifting the entire boat vertically while at the same time moving it forward by more than a foot.

Welcome! Check into a Shorestation Tool Rail System. Also use the search bar in the upper right hand corner. There have been lift discussions.

After viewing their various rail system offering, don't see anything that would readily adapt to a Boat Floater Lift. - Thanks

I am not at all familiar with Boat Floater Lift’s, but I do want to congratulate you on the boat you have ordered. Hopefully you can get some nice insights on trying to modify your existing lift for the new Bennington. If not, perhaps you can sell it and roll that money into a new lift that is ESP hull ready upon boat arrival. Either way, good luck and congratulations.

As far as I know Boat Floater lifts is still in business
I have one for my Boston Whaler
They are always at the Tulsa boat show
You might give them a call, I called Hydra Hoist for my other lift that I had a Crownline on and bought a kit to convert it to my Bennington when I got it
Was an easy modification

Yes, does appear they are still in business and found on website that they can convert to accommodate a pontoon, will call them. - Thank You

Yes, does appear they are still in business and found on website that they can convert to accommodate a pontoon, will call them. - Thank You

Great news for you! Hurray.

Does anyone have a Classic Boat Floater lift inside a 10' wide slip opening that supports a Bennington tritoon? If so, how are you protecting the toons from potentially hitting one of the pittman arms? Thank You

Back