Color Question... Metallic Platinum + Interior match?

peeruwp

Reaction score
My boat is scheduled to be built March 1st. I have platinum interior and flooring. The exterior main color is smokey granite and the accent stripe is metallic platinum.

I have actually never seen this color combo and cant find this combo online but I was hoping that the accent panel would match the closely to the seats and floor.. wondering if this is the case, pictures online don't do it justice. Anyone have experience with these color combos?

Im not sure i have a choice anyway but is there options to change out a color prior to build after an order has been placed?

Thanks in advance!

We just ordered our L-series today. We went back and forth on interior colors. We also ordered the smokey granite exterior. If we had went with the platinum interior the exterior ascent was going to be platinum, like yours. The interior ascent was going to be carbon. Attached is a pic the sales rep. sent us for the platinum with carbon ascent interior.

Attachments

• D961E306-F225-4285-AF2B-D553AEE08D70.png
    D961E306-F225-4285-AF2B-D553AEE08D70.png
    257.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
We just ordered our L-series today. We went back and forth on interior colors. We also ordered the smokey granite exterior. If we went with the platinum interior the exterior ascent was going to be platinum, like yours. The interior ascent was going to be carbon. Attached is a pic the sales rep. sent us for the platinum with carbon ascent interior.
Just a note if you upgrade the L with standard 80% cutout seats to the picture above (20% cutout) it may be worth looking at the LX since the 20% cutout is standard with the LX or the Sport is also another standard option.

Just a note if you upgrade the L with standard 80% cutout seats to the picture above (20% cutout) it may be worth looking at the LX since the 20% cutout is standard with the LX or the Sport is also another standard option.
Thanks Carlson80. We didn’t upgrade to the 20% cutout. We liked the standard 80% on the L. The picture above was from a sales rep. just to show us what the platinum with carbon ascent color combination would look like.

Thanks Carlson80. We didn’t upgrade to the 20% cutout. We liked the standard 80% on the L. The picture above was from a sales rep. just to show us what the platinum with carbon ascent color combination would look like.
Good deal the 80% is sharp also, it was just FYI if you went with 20%. Congratulations on the new Bennington! I’m excited to see pictures!

We just ordered our L-series today. We went back and forth on interior colors. We also ordered the smokey granite exterior. If we had went with the platinum interior the exterior ascent was going to be platinum, like yours. The interior ascent was going to be carbon. Attached is a pic the sales rep. sent us for the platinum with carbon ascent interior.
Thanks for the reply. I have seen the inside I was more curious if the exterior metallic platinum actually matches the interior colors. They have similar names but from online pictures, they don’t seem to look the same.

Good deal the 80% is sharp also, it was just FYI if you went with 20%. Congratulations on the new Bennington! I’m excited to see pictures!
Thank you. We ordered a 25LPDSD with smokey granite exterior with silver ascent and graphite interior with carbon ascent. Can’t wait to post pics

Thanks for the reply. I have seen the inside I was more curious if the exterior metallic platinum actually matches the interior colors. They have similar names but from online pictures, they don’t seem to look the same.
I haven’t seen that exterior color combo on boat or in pics, but looking at color samples of both exterior and interior color swatches at the dealer, they match. I think you will be happy with the platinum exterior / interior match.

My boat is scheduled to be built March 1st. I have platinum interior and flooring. The exterior main color is smokey granite and the accent stripe is metallic platinum.

I have actually never seen this color combo and cant find this combo online but I was hoping that the accent panel would match the closely to the seats and floor.. wondering if this is the case, pictures online don't do it justice. Anyone have experience with these color combos?

Im not sure i have a choice anyway but is there options to change out a color prior to build after an order has been placed?

Thanks in advance!
Were you able to get a HIN in order to qualify for the Yamaha extended warranty? I believe the offer ends on March 2nd.

I placed an order on December 11th... haven't heard anything from the dealer yet.

Were you able to get a HIN in order to qualify for the Yamaha extended warranty? I believe the offer ends on March 2nd.

I placed an order on December 11th... haven't heard anything from the dealer yet.
hmmm, didn't know about this. Ill need to circle back with my dealer. Do you know when the offer started?

Back