Color Selection

Runway04

Reaction score
Hey guys. Is there another resource where I can get a good idea about color selections with trim and how they would really look? The build it guide I think is a good place to start, but it seems a selection may look quite a bit different when you actually get it. For example, smokey granite as a primary with a blackout package show a pretty good contrast on build it but Ive been watching the boats on the lake and think the smokey granite may be hard to tell from the black. Also, metallic white with a blackout package I think might be a great and look different from all the very dark boats on the lake. Lots of dark boats on the lake. Love a good contrast. Though Monaco blue with the blackout looks cool on the build it, I'm afraid it might look like a big blueberry on the lake. Love to see good representations of the colors. Thanks

I have been googling color schemes and looking for pictures of boats at dealerships. It def helps to see real photos.

Your dealer should have a book with panel pieces with each color , different flooring and simtex color choices .

Advice above is great. Seeing pictures of real boats helps, and dealerships tend to have decent pics up. Also, Bennington dealers have sample panel pieces as Jack mentioned They will have sample panels for exterior colors, flooring, and fabric seating…everything.

Checking out both can be very helpful in trying to make decisions.

Another thing I would suggest is searching this forum as many people asked these same questions last year. People have posted many pictures previously to help. Sounds like most places dealer stock is limited so that wouldn’t be as much help as in previous times. Good luck!

Found a picture you might like. It’s the white with Monaco Blue stripe and the blue vantage wrap. Looks really sharp.
1627842110071.png

Last edited:
That is my first choice had I ordered one.

Another thing I would suggest is searching this forum as many people asked these same questions last year. People have posted many pictures previously to help. Sounds like most places dealer stock is limited so that wouldn’t be as much help as in previous times. Good luck!

Found a picture you might like. It’s the white with Monaco Blue stripe and the blue vantage wrap. Looks really sT

Found a picture you might like. It’s the white with Monaco Blue stripe and the blue vantage wrap. Looks really sharp.
View attachment 30738
Thanks! Very cool! Imagine that with a blackout package!

That’s a beautiful color selection

View attachment 30738
lakelifeMN Could you tell me where you found that picture? That's cool Thanks !

lakelifeMN Could you tell me where you found that picture? That's cool Thanks !
On the Facebook forum. It’s a fellow boater who named it knot on call. His name escapes me at the moment but it is a beautiful boat. YouTube is another great source to see various layouts and colors. I really wanted the Monaco blue but my wife vetoed me..,

The white does make the blue pop

Black with Ocean Blue

Attachments

• 26LX in water3.jpg
    26LX in water3.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 66
Back