I had a 2001 2275 and the writing identifying the switches wore off. But there are only a handful of functions and you will soon memorize them.
- 1 switch turns on the anchor light by it self in one position and turns the anchor light plus the red and green navigational lights on in the other position
- 1 switch is for docking lights (assuming you have them)
- 1 switch turned on my depth sounder
- 1 switch energized the courtesy light. That was a small push on / push off light mounted on the side of the console near the console door.
- 1 switch may control a live well if you have one
- the horn on my boat was operated by a separate red button