Console cover

Search for the boat cover removal and install video that someone posted.

Works like a champ. It made it a lot easier than what I was doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Our R we just traded was not left uncovered once that I can recall in the 4 years we owned it. New owners have had it a month and it's been left uncovered a couple times, and when it was covered they only used half the snaps. I see that boat aging quickly now ..... :(  

I wish someone would have bought it that wasn't on our lake if they weren't gonna take care of it. I'm really gonna hate to see that thing deteriorate. 

You said it,my wife doesn't understand how I feel about watching people not taking care of nice things such as cars,boats,ect..For that matter,it really bothers me to watch homes that we build just go to hell because the owner does not maintain them. I guess it's an emotional attachment with items that I enjoy being involved in. OH WELL,that's my problem. :angry:

You guys crack me up........But I'm the same way. When we sold our house in Virginia I would go by every now and then to see if they took care of the yard and landscaping etc. etc.......IT WAS A WRECK!!! Didn't cut the grass. Weeds growing in the beds. The kids toys strewn all over the driveway. My wife looked dead at me and said.............Its not our house anymore! Don't worry about it! 

The person that bought our bowrider also boated on Lake Anna and we saw it all the time. He added a wakeboard tower and he kept it clean! 

We had individual covers made with Sunbrella fabric for all the seats and console.  If I used the total cover, the boat would just stay covered and I would never use it.  I am physically not able to use the full cover and even struggle somewhat with the individual ones.  When my Wife and I use the boat we uncover just the seats that we will be using.

My feeling is that it is a boat and I use it for fishing, so I do not wish to be a slave to it, but enjoying it.

Back