Cooler suggestions?

hughescpa

Reaction score
I have a hard cooler on wheels that fits nicely under helm storage.

I'm looking to get another cooler that can fit in the bench seats back rest storage compartment.

Do you have a cooler (I would think soft side) that fits in the back rest storage?

I know this is an older thread. The owners of YETI and RTIC used to be friends and co-owners of YETI. They had a fall out and one of them branched off and formed RTIC. Both companies are based in Houston and both are made in china..

I prefer Cordova, made in Idaho US of A.. I own a 88QT, Soft sided portable and their escape tote. Love all 3 for different reasons! Check out the soft sided portable, it held ice for 2 days in July heat on the boat and will fit in storage under the seat.

I have 2 coolers that we take on the boat depending on how many people will be onboard that day. If it's just my wife and I and maybe 1 other person we'll take a simple 28 qt. cooler. If we have more people onboard we'll take our larger "Cube" cooler on wheels. Both easily fit behind the Captains chair.

Attachments

• IMG_20210913_184742793.jpg
    IMG_20210913_184742793.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20210913_184756945.jpg
    IMG_20210913_184756945.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 13
Bison coolers are made in North Richland Hills TX, in the Fort Worth area. I see the factory every day. They are comparable to Yeti in performance, but cost less. Buy American.

Back