Cost of new Bennington is way up

The esp hull that Bennington has would make it hard for me to buy a Barletta, but at this point Barletta has them beat on fit, finish and design.
I had an opportunity to go over a new Barletta with a fine tooth comb a couple years ago. At that time the fit and finish left alot to be desired. Lots of sharp edges on exposed aluminum, furniture fit was mediocre. In their defense, they were very new then, but I was not impressed at all.

Before we bought our bennington in 20 we looked at them and they were a 10 out of 10. They all came prerigged and we wanted a engine upgrade and I couldn't opt out of the esp hull once I saw and researched it.

Jack you've got that stunning Q! What are you thinking about ordering next?!?
Thanks ,but I sold that Q in June . Just waiting right now to see the 2022's

This will be #4 right Jack?

Only thing Im waiting on, are the 2022 model details .Should be right around the 16th of August
Dealer told me 22's are going up again. Still can order a 21

The esp hull that Bennington has would make it hard for me to buy a Barletta, but at this point Barletta has them beat on fit, finish and design.
I disagree a on fit and finish, but your right about design, Bennington is behind. As far as seat material quality its Bennington all the way.

I just left the dealer 5 minutes ago .It will be a 2021 titled as a 2022 . You can order ,but a big red splash comes up the order page with something to the effect that pricing is not yet available .

I just left the dealer 5 minutes ago .It will be a 2021 titled as a 2022 . You can order ,but a big red splash comes up the order page with something to the effect that pricing is not yet available .
What are you leaning towards, Jack?!?

In all the years I have been a member ,you are the 1st to bring that up . That is a Spruance class,and named for my Grandfathers Uncle Raymond A . ( played by Glen Ford in the original Midway movie)

In all the years I have been a member ,you are the 1st to bring that up . That is a Spruance class,and named for my Grandfathers Uncle Raymond A . ( played by Glen Ford in the original Midway movie)
Very cool! My uncle would have fought under his command at Tarawa. Years later he was honored to be part of the christening activities of the USS Tarawa LHA-1. His voice can be heard giving a speech on a commemorative record produced for the event. This copy sits in my office.

5D503180-DCE6-47D0-A5E3-FF5DC4B5670D.jpeg

Most likely another QCW ,unless there is something new that we really like . But the Boss says and I agree .It has to have dual stern lounges .
Drive a R series bowrider, You wont be happy with anything else after.

I ordered a 2021 23 LSB SPS on 2/12. Just arrived last week as a 2022MY.

Back