Countdown clock at zero! New R23 on the dock!

Runway04

Reaction score
Our last Bennington was purchased over 14 years ago. Lots and lots of great memories from the old girl! She treated us well! Watched two boys grow up on that boat. A couple of things weren't quite right but Bennington and our dealership were right on it. So without further delay... a new, exciting season begins!

Attachments

• D85_8217.jpg
    D85_8217.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 81
  • D85_8233.jpg
    D85_8233.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 79
  • D85_8239.jpg
    D85_8239.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 79
  • D85_8283.jpg
    D85_8283.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 81
  • D85_8296.jpg
    D85_8296.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 81
Our last Bennington was purchased over 14 years ago. Lots and lots of great memories from the old girl! She treated us well! Watched two boys grow up on that boat. A couple of things weren't quite right but Bennington and our dealership were right on it. So without further delay... a new, exciting season begins!
That is a Great Looking Benny - so much fun ahead. It looks like you have the SS Aft Rail - if you get a chance I would love to seem pictures of that!

Enjoy!​

Your boat looks fantastic! Love it! Congratulations on the new one. Thanks for sharing pictures of it.

Looks fantastic!! Love the Roswell Speaker upgrade with the tower speakers. Sure those will sound sick

Me too.... we are taking delivery of ours next Thursday. I have messed with some of the audio on lad already and was impressed, but looking forward to further tweaking while on the water. I did add some sound matting to the inside of the helm storage door already, as I could tell that would start to rattle when the volume ramps up. Enjoy!

Me too.... we are taking delivery of ours next Thursday. I have messed with some of the audio on lad already and was impressed, but looking forward to further tweaking while on the water. I did add some sound matting to the inside of the helm storage door already, as I could tell that would start to rattle when the volume ramps up. Enjoy!
Just need to get to tempbabove 60 and the winds under 30 kts for a day or two.

Congrats on the new boat!! Looks great!

Thank you - looks like you are ready for summer fun!!!!!

Back