Cover for 2022 R24 bowrider

Craigzyc

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a cover for the 2022 R24 that covers down to the floor covering both the front and back, as well as the entire wall? I’m using the factory cover but need to find something to fully protect the boat before the summer sun.
So far everywhere I check doesn’t even list this boat as an option

Get one custom made at a local canvas shop. Ask for Sunbrella fabric. Frequent topic on this forum.
I don’t have a trailer and the boat is on a lift so that’s not super easy. Was hoping to find a good commercially available cover.
Thanks tho. I might need to do that tho

I was going to have a local canvas shop add a front piece to the factory cover ,I just haven't got to it yet .

I doubt you’ll find an aftermarket that lists yours as an option. I’d think custom made or modify existing with a canvas shop, OR you can just get a generic one that is larger and straps around your boat (however this later option wouldn’t be any kind of a custom fit). Unfortunately, there isn’t any OEM option that will do that for you with that model.

My Bennington sits on a lift under a covered dock with exposed sides year round. I wanted to protect the exposed fore and aft decks from spider droppings and the playpen panels from the sun. I purchased a "Vortex Ultra 3" cover on Amazon. Bought one size larger than the cover manufacturer suggested. The cover has an elastic perimeter, and sewn in tie down loops around the perimeter. The cover also fits over fore and aft decks, side panels and over the engine cowling. Dropped the bimini top to the trailer position, used four cover support poles, and many bungee cords to attach the perimeter of the cover to the lift. It's a pretty loose fit, and a bit of a chore to put on and take off, but it accomplished the objectives at a cost of $210.00. Will use it in the off season and some in season when we won't be using the boat regularly.

My boat is on a trailer, under a carport, but I also bought a longer Vortex cover that fits over the front and rear decks and provides pretty decent side panel coverage as well. In the summer, I just use the playpen cover.

Tumacs used to make bennington covers. Not sure if they still do or not. Mine is a 2011 and they quoted me back in 2020 $1500 for a replacement cover for my 2011 2275 RCW. You provide them your hull number, and they give you a quote. NOTE, that they provide the covers without the snaps attached but are included, you just need to add them yourself. Now I asked for a new quote in 2023 and that cost went to $2500. So I'll be looking local to replace my cover

Tumacs used to make bennington covers. Not sure if they still do or not. Mine is a 2011 and they quoted me back in 2020 $1500 for a replacement cover for my 2011 2275 RCW. You provide them your hull number, and they give you a quote. NOTE, that they provide the covers without the snaps attached but are included, you just need to add them yourself. Now I asked for a new quote in 2023 and that cost went to $2500. So I'll be looking local to replace my cover
Wow big price increase. Think the new covers must be egg based

Yeah, covers have gotten crazy expensive. I just added a front Bimini and priced a new playpen cover from the dealer, right at $2,000. I had a local canvass shop modify my existing cover for $250.

Back