Cover for 2550 GBR

I didn't know that either. Not sure which one they are using but, according to Sunbrella, Mayfield and Shade is designed for awning/pergolas, while SeaMark is for marine applications which I'm hoping is the one they would use. I reached out to him but he won't be able to talk to the gentleman doing the cover until Tuesday.

I'm not sure those are 3 different tiers like good, better, best. From what I could find, Mayfield prices are between $30 to $38 a yard, Seamark prices were $32 to $58 a yard, and Shade ranged from $20 to $90. It depends on width and pattern.

So I went ahead and dropped it off at Henry's (Amish guy). I will let you know how it goes and what it looks like in the end.

If it's any where close to the Amish work we have had done . I'm sure you'll be happy.

It is in Blanchard, MI. Also, based on the number of pontoons parked in his yard, I think you are right.

I recently picked up a 2013 Bennington 2550 GBR as a project but unfortunately, it does not have a cover. Also, since is was unlucky enough to buy it last week, I missed out on ordering one through Tumac directly as so many of you have recommended on other threads since they no longer take orders until 2023. Any suggestions for an interim cover or recommend local shops (if within metro Detroit)?
Where did you end up having a cover made? Also in Detroit area and need one. I contacted Tumac last week and waiting for quote (received email saying busy season), but not liking idea of self-installing snaps since lots of them on a 2575 RCWB.

Does anyone have comments on changing from snaps to the newer clips for the cover? Is that even a retrofit option?

Where did you end up having a cover made? Also in Detroit area and need one. I contacted Tumac last week and waiting for quote (received email saying busy season), but not liking idea of self-installing snaps since lots of them on a 2575 RCWB.

Does anyone have comments on changing from snaps to the newer clips for the cover? Is that even a retrofit option?
Just saw you got it done in Blanchard. Happy with it?

Back