Cross Country Tow

Yep, and sleep and bathe too. That’s the best part of motorhoming. You never leave home, just change locations.

Funniest thread I've read in a while!

It sure does block the wind but she kicks up a lot of road debris. Son, son is that you???
Yes, yes, it is me! You remembered me!!! My hair is gone but I am definitely yours! It's a miracle! Can I live in your basement, Mom and Dad? I promise I won't complain if you starch my underwear while you do my laundry. (I am finally housebroken....woohoo) Life is good! Thanks for being good sports with my twisted sense of humor....but then I did inherit it from you :cool:

Last edited:
Well we need to talk about the basement. I now live in Florida. If you want to stay in our basement you should probably invest in some scuba gear. Our water levels are really high right now. Sorry...son

Tow uncovered, it will be fine... Bought my current Benny in Missouri and had it towed to Lake Havasu, AZ... Then towed it to Oregon... You just need to give it a bath when you reach your destination

You had it towed or did you do the towing yourself? What did you do with your boat when you had to stop to sleep? I'm trying to prepare a plan for when I take possession. I'm going to be towing it from Iowa to Las Vegas, so very similar to what you did.

MO to AZ I hired a husband & wife team...

AZ to OR I did it my self...

Whenever I’ve traveled towing I’ve never had a problem parking in the hotels back lots...

MO to AZ I hired a husband & wife team...

AZ to OR I did it my self...

Whenever I’ve traveled towing I’ve never had a problem parking in the hotels back lots...

Thanks for the info! Is that the factory installed flag on your boat?

Back