Cupholder "friendly" Cups

Kells

Reaction score
Any suggestions on cups that fit the bennington cupholders well enough to drive the boat and not have everyone "hold on" to their cup?  

I was thinking about modding the table by cutting out the actual cup holders holes and putting a "slit" to accomodate stemware.  Similar to Harris' tables.

Any suggestions / ideas?

Thanks!

I mainly drink beer but have not hade a problem placing my beer can in the cupholder, I think the other drinks are mainly in solo cups and they seem to work as well.  I just paused and reread this and realized that I should state we cruise at about 15mph and not with the speed some of the big engines are reaching for :)

Glass is not allowed on ours .Cans or plastic only .

No smoking either .

While underway tall heavy Guage red solo cups work well.

My iced tea is usually in an insulated cup with cover and straw....no need to cut

Anything,,, a little shopping at wally world will give you tons of options. If you want the feel of glass without the hazards look to West Marine...lots of options

Tervis cups. You can even get them with Bennington logos in their store.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Bennington Club store has the Tervis cups.  Not cheap but they look great.  They don't have lids and the other tervis cup lids don't fit so we use them in the house and use the cups we got from Bed/Bath with lids in the boat.

If you're looking for safe stemware that'll fit in the cupholders try one of these below. We use them on our boats and they're very classy LOL  :D

Just do a search for wine glass tumbler. I used amazon and found some pretty cool stuff. 

"Bed bath and beyond" usually carries those wine glasses. We got some there using their 20% off coupons.

Back