Current delivery times for 2024...

Dean88

Reaction score
I have read a lot of threads about delivery times but most of them seem to be during Covid. We ordered a SVSB and have a delivery date of April 8th. We also live in Indiana about 3 hours from Elkart where they are made. How long after build date does it take to get delivery usually?

Your dealer should be able to provide that information. They usually ship " full loads " to save on shipping costs. Your dealer will also know if he has a full load of order's.

I found out from the dealer he has 8 that are being shipped so not having a full load is not an issue. Thanks for the information!

Welcome Dean88! Be sure and post some pictures and specs when you bring her home. We always enjoy seeing new boats.

I found out from the dealer he has 8 that are being shipped so not having a full load is not an issue. Thanks for the information!
Yours could be done , but waiting for the others to built to complete the load . That has happened to me . Your dealer should know that as well .

I ordered mine the end of the year and after a build question a few weeks ago my deal informed me last week it was built and being shipped. So about 9 weeks for me. Agree that your dealer will have all the details. Exciting time. Makes it feel a little like summer on a cold rainy day in March.

I ordered mine the end of the year and after a build question a few weeks ago my deal informed me last week it was built and being shipped. So about 9 weeks for me. Agree that your dealer will have all the details. Exciting time. Makes it feel a little like summer on a cold rainy day in March.
Bobby, can’t wait to see some pictures! I’m sure summer can’t get here soon enough for you!!

9 Weeks:rolleyes:. My Benny was born in the dark times when gestation was 6 months...and that was on the quick side!:cool:

Not bad. We ordered ours in last Dec, 2016. Arrived late March or early April. Didn’t matter as being in our northern location, it wasn’t hitting the water until mid-late May. 9 weeks is nothing. Good turn around time for this time of year!!!

Back