Dale Hollow

dasalmon

Reaction score
Anybody on here boat on Dale Hollow? I live and boat on Dale Hollow Monroe TN. I have seen several Bennies but have never seen any owners on here.

Hello Big Al thanks for the response. We get down your way quite often. We have a 2375GCW black with graphite accent. and Yamaha 150. We normally put in at Obey River recreation area next to Sunset Marina. Have good friends at StarPoint so we are in that area a lot. Unfortunately I am afraid are good boating days are numbered.

David

We go to Dale Hollow as much as we can, Dont have a specific ramp yet but put in mostly on the Celina area. Holly Creek, Cedar Hill. Looking to figure out a place to stay 1 night so we are not so rushed and wore out the next day. Stayed at a cabin at Holly creek in the off season but during the summer its crowded.

Oh!! and we travel with a spoiled rotten German Sheperd so that makes it harder to find a place to stay over also.

kcrone24 There is a spotless little, family owned place, on Rt 111 in Byrdstown TN, called Sportsman's Lodge Motel 931-864-3349, They have boat parking and are convenient to both Star Point and Sunset Marinas. I am not sure if they are pet friendly. You would have to give them a call.

David

Back