Damage on delivery

What is your dealer telling you ?

I would definitely be the same way!! Document the things you aren't happy with and work with your dealer. I had a few issues with ours upon delivery and they eventually took care of them all. You are spending alot of $$$ and shouldn't be unhappy with your purchase, and hopefully talking through them with your dealer will take care of it.

Attachments

• Battery placement .jpg
    Battery placement .jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 30
I would definitely be the same way!! Document the things you aren't happy with and work with your dealer. I had a few issues with ours upon delivery and they eventually took care of them all. You are spending alot of $$$ and shouldn't be unhappy with your purchase, and hopefully talking through them with your dealer will take care of it.
We will need to send the items back for inspection for damage by Bennington they don't see the damage , So I would think the boat will be out of service. Also the battery is in the changing room and that where it belong per Bennington.

Attachments

• Battery placement .jpg
    Battery placement .jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 6
On my previous SLX my battery was in the changing room . Location depends on model and layout .
Ive got a few issues on mine that was just delivered yesterday .Pictures were took by my dealer and sent to Bennington .

On my previous SLX my battery was in the changing room . Location depends on model and layout .
Ive got a few issues on mine that was just delivered yesterday .Pictures were took by my dealer and sent to Bennington .
This might be a good idea (dealer taking additional pictures), as your original pictures took a little time to find what was wrong on a few of them. I could see a stain and scuff of some sort on the corner of the seat, a longer looking scuff on the toe kick, some scuffs on your console and damage on the edge of the table. I did have some minor scuffs on my console and the dealer buffed them out nicely, and I would think that they could easily replace the table. Not sure what can be done to the seats though.....

That sux. I would NOT be happy. They must fix or replace what can be fixed or replaced. If that's impractical, I would insist on compensation.

Also, insist on having the repairs done during the off-season so you don’t miss any time on the water.

Back