Damaged Bennington Pontoon Boat

CCS

Reaction score
Good afternoon,

Does anyone know of interested buyers of a damaged 2010 Bennington Pontoo boat?

Thanks,

Mike

ericscher

Reaction score
Damaged how?

kaydano

Reaction score
Hey CCS - Are you the guy that was arrested for drunk driving and led police on that high-speed chase pulling a Bennington? A few years ago (about 2010...) there was news story on some TV channel's website and it showed a photo of an upside down Bennington on a neighborhood street after the guy went too fast around a corner and flipped everything. Did you finally get out of jail?

I'm just kidding! You wouldn't be selling that boat. It was totaled. It was a very interesting story though.

BulldogsCadillac

Just some guy
Reaction score
OMG Kaydano, I hope for nothing more than for CCS to say, "yeah, that was me, do you wanna buy it or what?" I hope your feet aren't big cuz you'd have stuck your foot in your mouth!! hahaha Would make my day. :D

kaydano

Reaction score
Derrick, you always crack me up! TB: We need a "Derrick Button" installed on this site so I can go directly to his posts!

But seriously, I dug way back into the bowels of the archives and found the photo.

ALWAYS USE YOUR TIE DOWNS!!!

Credit goes to Spinzone for posting the original photo:

Last edited by a moderator:

BulldogsCadillac

Just some guy
Reaction score
Well, let it be said that they WERE Using tiedowns, boats still attached to the trailer. I think the problem was he over corrected the turn to try and get the tuber he was pulling into a high speed whip on the highway. Tough maneuver since you need to take into account the extra pivot point of the ball hitch. Yup, what we got here is a modern day daredevil! (All kidding aside, don't drink and drive if that's what this was)

Padre

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Derrick, you made me spit my iced tea out! :) I wish I could read the original story.

BigKahuna

Reaction score
Derrick, you always crack me up! TB: We need a "Derrick Button" installed on this site so I can go directly to his posts!

But seriously, I dug way back into the bowels of the archives and found the photo.

ALWAYS USE YOUR TIE DOWNS!!!

Credit goes to Spinzone for posting the original photo: http://club.benningt...ns/page__st__20
It'll buff out!!!!!!!

Remediation

Reaction score
Lake Cumberland KY - White Oak Community Dock
It would be easy to clean and polish the logs.

Sweet "T"

Reaction score
Looks like "The REDNECK Yacht Club" is down one member!

lakeliving

Reaction score
Motor looks to be ok.