Damaged Bennington Pontoon Boat

CCS

Reaction score
Good afternoon,

Does anyone know of interested buyers of a damaged 2010 Bennington Pontoo boat?

Thanks,

Mike

Damaged how?

Hey CCS - Are you the guy that was arrested for drunk driving and led police on that high-speed chase pulling a Bennington? A few years ago (about 2010...) there was news story on some TV channel's website and it showed a photo of an upside down Bennington on a neighborhood street after the guy went too fast around a corner and flipped everything. Did you finally get out of jail?

I'm just kidding! You wouldn't be selling that boat. It was totaled. It was a very interesting story though.

OMG Kaydano, I hope for nothing more than for CCS to say, "yeah, that was me, do you wanna buy it or what?" I hope your feet aren't big cuz you'd have stuck your foot in your mouth!! hahaha Would make my day. :D

Derrick, you always crack me up! TB: We need a "Derrick Button" installed on this site so I can go directly to his posts!

But seriously, I dug way back into the bowels of the archives and found the photo.

ALWAYS USE YOUR TIE DOWNS!!!

Credit goes to Spinzone for posting the original photo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, let it be said that they WERE Using tiedowns, boats still attached to the trailer. I think the problem was he over corrected the turn to try and get the tuber he was pulling into a high speed whip on the highway. Tough maneuver since you need to take into account the extra pivot point of the ball hitch. Yup, what we got here is a modern day daredevil! (All kidding aside, don't drink and drive if that's what this was)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Derrick, you made me spit my iced tea out! :) I wish I could read the original story.

Derrick, you always crack me up! TB: We need a "Derrick Button" installed on this site so I can go directly to his posts!

But seriously, I dug way back into the bowels of the archives and found the photo.

ALWAYS USE YOUR TIE DOWNS!!!

Credit goes to Spinzone for posting the original photo: http://club.benningt...ns/page__st__20
It'll buff out!!!!!!!

It would be easy to clean and polish the logs.

Looks like "The REDNECK Yacht Club" is down one member!

Motor looks to be ok.

Back