Dang dealer screw ups!

Wild and Free

Reaction score
This weekend I Just happened to notice the dealer didn't get the right graphics on the straboard side when they replaced the hail damaged panels this spring. The first pic shows the dealers screw up as you can see after you look at the second pic the top / front Gold stripe is too short compared to what it originally was.
gallery_226_385_135689.jpg
gallery_226_61_143503.jpg

Her I will post a pic of the port side to show how much shorter it is in comparison to the other side.
gallery_226_385_110099.jpg

TAKE IT BACK!!!!!!!!!! Big mistake! Can't believe nobody caught that.............

UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!

What's up with those other pics in your gallery of the bow seat scratching the floor??????Did they come like that from the dealer? Pretty sloppily made w/all of the staples. Can't believe the quality or non quality of the craftsmanship of that seat..............

What's up with those other pics in your gallery of the bow seat scratching the floor??????Did they come like that from the dealer? Pretty sloppily made w/all of the staples. Can't believe the quality or non quality of the craftsmanship of that seat..............
I have another thread started about that subject, and yes that is a factory job.

Back