Decals or clean black?

Wild and Free

Reaction score
Toon was hailed on twice last year and luckily both times on the same side within a week. Same side got it a few years earlier too.

Waiting on one more panel from Benny to finish it off but my wife an I both love the look of it with no decals on the side. Here are some pics of both sides as it sits now one side with one without decals.

What are the thoughts from the masses? I want it to stand out a bit and there are so many with the same look in my area I don't want to blend in anymore.

18664484_233466583816860_8682229110056760359_n.jpg

18664502_233466590483526_1786081534075777930_n.jpg

18620189_233466570483528_5423680111983480091_n.jpg

I vote for no decals. I would add the chrome dimensional Bennington lettering and logo though. That would be awesome.

BampWBennington_zps60d96adc.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep. Second what Andy said. I'm not crazy about those decals, and while black looks better plain, its missing something.  The pic Andy posted looks great. I may do that myself...

I like the Benny emblem but not the Raised lettering. I may add the emblem as I like that as well. 

Leaning towards the black panels. Looks good!

Or just add something simple to it like the Bennington name or logo..........

When we decided to vinyl wrap ours so many ideas went through our heads but we went pretty conservative and came up with a simple color scheme. I still wanted to add "Big Kahuna" to it but was shot down. Ha!

I dunno, these claws look pretty bad-ass!  :p

harris-1000-s50%25255B5%25255D.png

For the record, I like the plain black with the chrome.

Just not a fan of a lot of the graphics now days, reminds me of Graffiti rather than something tastefully awesome. For some reason i am old school and love plain old school gloss black with chrome or very polished aluminum. I may add the bennington raised logo have to chew on the lettering though, my boat sits 25 feet from a busy gravel raod and it constantly filthy and the raised lettering would be a nightmare to keep clean around, the smoother and easier to keep clean the better.

Thinking about a simple single color wrap on the upper panel that is covered by the playpen cover possibly just not sure what would look good to me there.

I also like the plain black but I do agree if you want decals then shatter it is, the long swoops are old school

How about some long thin scallops, short to long from top to bottom.  One set off the front and another at mid post or door.

Black is cool on the water ! No decals. Probably be a pain in the a$$ getting decals off other side though.

Back