Deck Height from Water Level

MRJ

Reaction score
Can someone give me the distance from the water level to the top of the deck on a "G" series tritoon?
I'm putting in a new dock this spring and there is a starter piece on the new dock that lag-bolts into one of my 6x6 steps that leads down to the lake.
I have flexibility to where I mount the starter piece....which will basically set the height for the dock. It would be nice to not have to step up or down too much getting on or off the boat.
Assuming the lake thaws in time, I'm hoping to have my dock installed before my boat gets delivered.
Thanks in advance.

What hull type are you running? Motor size? will make a difference in deck height

Someone should be able to help you out. I’ll grt you some measurements this weekend if not. I’m in a g but esp and 250. Likely won’t make too big of a difference though.

You’ll want to say where your preferred entry point is. Front, front quarter or mid port can make a difference based on weight of motor and gas tank. And you you don’t have any kind of lift, correct?

I have a GCW 2574 with 50 gal fuel tank, Yamaha 250 and ESP. The front is 21", gate is 19" and the rear deck is 13". I'd like to see the dock when you get finished. I used 24" float boxes and 2x8s . Figured the weight of the dock would put the deck at 20". It worked out great.

Back